Civil Involvement of European Youth by Entrepreneurship and Social business
"Civil Involvement of European Youth by Entrepreneurship and Social business" (C-EYES) is an innovative project to exchange and promote practices in youth entrepreneurship and social business with 10 youth organisations from Europe.
The consortium of partners involved in the project is composed of 9 countries: France - eurasia net as lead partner and coordinator, Estonia - Continuous Action, Slovenia (2), Croatia, Romanian, Italy, Spain and Greece + Switzerland as a partners outside Erasmus + program.
C-EYES promotes mobility of youth and youth workers and pro-active citizenship by:
- sharing and creating tools between European youth workers to promote a sense of initiatives and entrepreneurship methods among young people.
- Sharing innovative ideas from different European countries in social businesses practices initiated by youth.
The project aims to:
• Share practices on self-employment, youth entrepreneurship and social business
• Fight youth unemployment by entrepreneurship in European countries
• Inspire youth and youth workers and transfer creativity by sharing social business best practices
• Stimulate entrepreneur’s skills for youth workers and youth to promote entrepreneurship
• Promote social business as a resource for sustainable development
• Foster European active citizenship through youth initiative in social business
• Raise young people’s awareness of European sustainable development policies
• Setting up a European cooperation network of entrepreneurship in social business
Lisatud: 10.02.2016 // 0:00