Suvine projekt "Group in Action" 2012 Leedus
Kahel noorel Eestist on võimalus osaleda juba eeloleval suvel lühiajalise Euroopa Vabatahtliku Teenistuse projektis "Group in Action 2012" toimumiskohaga Leedus.
Projekti toimumise kuupäevad: 9-30. juuli 2012 (3 nädalat). Täiendav info tegevuste kohta allpool.
Kokku osaleb projektis 10 noort viiest erinevast Euroopa riigist (Itaalia, Hispaania, Poola, Prantsusmaa, Eesti) ja lisaks kohalikud vabatahtlikud.
Vabatahtlikuks on võimalik minna noorel vanuses 18-30 aastat. Kõik kohapealsed kulud on kaetud - koolitused, elamine ja toitlustamine on 100% rahastatud Euroopa Noored (Youth in Action) programmist. Transport projekti toimumisriiki ja tagasi kompenseeritakse projekti eelarvest 90% ulatuses ja vabatahtlik tasub vaid 10% reisikuludest (mis on maksimaalselt 18 €). Lisaks makstakse vabatahtlikule vastavalt programmi rahastusreeglitele taskuraha 60 EUR (3 nädala kohta kokku).
Euroopa Vabatahtliku Teenistuse projekt on rahastatud programmi Euroopa Noored Leedu büroo poolt. Projekti koordineerib ja võtab vastu Leedu organisatsioon Youth Exchange Agency ja saatvaks organisatsiooniks Eestist on MTÜ Continuous Action.
Käesolev projekt on mõeldud eelkõige ja on kindlasti avatud
- maa-või väikelinna noortele, kellel puudub varasem rahvusvaheline projektikogemus
- töötutele noortele
- riigikeelt mittevaldavatele noortele
- haridustee katkestanud noortele
- noortele, kes tervise või muude põhjuste tõttu ei saa osaleda pikemaajalises projektis.
Huvi korral anna endast kiiresti märku e-maili firstname.lastname@example.org teel. Samal kontaktil saata ka küsimused.
GROUP IN ACTION/hosted by Youth Exchange Agency from Lithuania
1) on-arrival training July 9th -11h
2) working activities in a village community July 12th – 26th
3) evaluation part in Vilnius July 26th - 30th We will invite 10 volunteers’ group (each 2 from different countries) to participate in the every day life of a village community helping them in their daily work also they would build a clay house together with the community people.
Description of the community
The village Padubysiai is located in the north west of Lithuania (200km away from Vilnius) at the bank of a beautiful river Dubysa, surrounded by the beautiful green nature full of little hills and forests. It is a very small ordinary village with only about 20 houses of families or old people J But…. there lives a very special young family called Talandziai. They opened their house for people who used to have alcohol or drug problems and are after the rehabilitation, who are lost in the life and are looking for the meaning in the life. They have a small farm (with cows, sheep, chicken etc) and a separated house for a community of ex alcohol or drug abusers (usually young people). They are experienced in the work with this target group, thewife Lina is a qualified social worker, and the husband Žanas is an ex alcohol abuser himself. They organize summer camps for children and families every summer; the house is always full of guests who can have a rest in a simple but very open atmosphere.
- building the house from the clay according to the old technologies. All the community together with the group of volunteers will build a house from a clay. (constructing, preparing the clay, buildingetc)
- work in the village cemeteries such as repairing old wooden crosses and monuments etc;
- cleaning the church (windows, benches, cutting the grass etc.)
- helping elderly people in their housework: cutting wood,making hay, weeding out the vegetable gardens etc,
- to contribute to the cultural program with games, national specialties, evenings activities for local community. Those tasks will be combined with cultural activities: trips and picnics in the forest, visiting the close by town; sightseeing tours in Vilnius; international evenings in the village with the local people etc.
We have ability to host 10 volunteers with fewer opportunities. Volunteers will live in shared rooms on the mattresses (up to 4 -5 volunteers per room). They will get food money for organizing food themselves. Cookingwill be a skill to improve. Local transport to/from project place will be provided. The living conditions will be clean but very simple!
The project will be interesting and useful for the EVS volunteers - there will be a possibility to gain social and professional skills, to work together in an international team.
Project is open for young people who may: - have a lack of practical or social skills;
- have left school early or have had learning difficulties;
- come from georgaphicaly isolated or economicaly poor areas;
- used to have drugs or alcohol problems;
- come from broken families;
Attention: it will be strictly forbiden for volunteers to use any kind of drugs or alcohol during all the project!
Lisatud: 29.05.2012 // 0:00